You absolutely can cook a pizza on a Blackstone griddle, and you won’t have any issue.
Can I cook a pizza on a griddle?
One other reason why griddles are great for making the perfect pizza is that the pizza can be prepared directly on the griddle, meaning there isn’t a messy work surface to clean. When you have prepared your pizza, the griddle is taken to the grill, which eliminates the need to slide the pizza directly onto the grates.
Can you bake on a Blackstone Grill?
Cupcakes on a Blackstone Griddle are so moist and fluffy! Griddle cupcakes bake in 10 minutes and are so easy to make. Pair with my easy Buttercream Frosting for a tasty treat that the whole family will love! Blackstone baking is not really talked about in #griddlenation to much.
How do I cook a flat top pizza?
6. Take the griddle to the pre-heated grill. Lift the hood, place the griddle in the middle of the grill surface, and close the lid. Allow the pizza to cook undisturbed at 350-400 for ten minutes, and then check the pizza every two minutes.
How hot does a Blackstone griddle get?
How Hot Does The Blackstone 17” Griddle Get? The Blackstone 17-inch Adventure Ready Griddle reached a maximum temp of 640 degrees in 8 minutes.
How do you clean Blackstone after cooking?
Here’s the steps:
- Let the griddle cool down after cooking. …
- Scrape the surface with a metal spatula or scraper;
- Wipe it down with a paper towel. …
- For stuck on food, pour some water onto the griddle while it’s still warm. …
- Rub a Blackstone Scouring Pad gently on the surface.
- Rinse off the water with paper towels.