What is a good meal for a crowd?
20 Meals That Satisfy Every Crowd
- Baked Chicken Fingers.
- Pepperoni Pizza Bombs.
- Spicy Honey Crispy Baked Chicken Wings.
- Roasted Chicken with Butternut Squash and Brussels Sprouts.
- Spaghetti and Meatballs.
- Chicken Noodle Soup.
- Fried Rice.
- Chicken Parmesan.
What is the cheapest meal to feed a crowd?
Cheap Meals for a Crowd
- BBQ Beef, Pork or Chicken Sandwiches with Chips (My Favorite recipe here)
- Nacho Bar.
- Taco Bar (Doritos Taco Bowls are fun!)
- Baked Potato Bar (Try Making Baked Potatoes in your Crockpot)
- Chili with Frito’s & Cheese.
- Homemade Soup Bar (try this Chicken & Wild Rice Soup Recipe)
What is the cheapest food to cater?
The cheapest food to cater is any rice or noodle-based cultural cuisine. Mexican, Indian, and Thai dishes are delicious and affordable. Or, if you’re hosting an event during the day, serve brunch and breakfast items.
How much should I cook for a crowd?
How Much to Cook When You Cook for a Crowd
|Entree||Per Person||Crowd of 25|
|Casserole||N/A||2 to 3 13-x-9-inch casseroles|
|Chicken, turkey, or duck (boneless)||1/2 pound||13 pounds|
|Chicken or turkey (with bones)||3/4 to 1 pound||19 pounds|
|Chili, stew, stroganoff, and other chopped meats||5 to 6 ounces||8 pounds|
What can I feed a crowd besides pizza?
12 Kid-Friendly Party Foods Besides Pizza
- Grilled Cheese for a Crowd. Grilled cheese doesn’t sound like a smart idea for a party—until you make it this way. …
- Fondue. …
- Chili. …
- Pulled pork sandwiches. …
- Taco bar. …
- Burgers. …
- Potato Bar. …
What is a good dinner to take to a family?
22 Family Friendly Dinner Ideas
- Baked Penne.
- Beef Enchilada Casserole.
- Cowboy Spaghetti.
- Cheesy Sour Cream Chicken.
- Hula Joes.
- Gnocchi with Meat Sauce.
- Crispy Fish Sticks.
- Chicken Tortilla Stack.
How do you cook for a crowd?
15 tips to save time and stress when cooking for a large crowd
- Go for a buffet setup instead of individual plates. …
- Use slow cookers, chafing dishes, or warming trays to keep food at the right temperature. …
- Make space at your table by using multi-height serving platters. …
- Use your crock-pot for desserts.
What is a good dinner to make for company?
10 Company-Worthy Dinners
- Slow Cooker Chicken with 40 Garlic Cloves.
- Roast Chicken with Vegetables.
- Linguine and Clam Sauce.
- Charred Lemon Chicken Piccata.
- Orange-Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin.
- Salmon with Walnut-Avocado Guacamole.
- Cajun Shrimp Linguine.
- Cajun Shrimp Linguine.