What do you eat as a side with stir fry?
What is a good side dish for stir fry?
- Fried Rice Sides. We’ve talked about the basics of choosing side dishes. …
- Vegetables. Try steamed or roasted broccoli, brussels sprouts, or green beans. …
- Fruit. Fresh cut oranges or pineapple can serve as a side/dessert. …
- Egg rolls, dumplings or spring rolls. …
Why are accompaniments served along with the main food item?
There are dishes that come along with accompaniments. These accompaniments complement the main food and enrich its taste. It provides an aesthetic value to the main dish. The accompanying food or beverage itself can have a garnish of its own.
What vegetables stir fry?
Stir fry ingredients
- Olive Oil.
- Vegetables: red bell pepper, yellow bell peppers, sugar snap peas, carrots, mushrooms, broccoli, baby corn, water chestnuts.
- Sauce: soy sauce, garlic cloves (minced), brown sugar, sesame oil, chicken broth, cornstarch.
- Garnish: green onions and sesame seeds.
How do you eat stir fries?
To complete your meal, serve your stir-fry on top of brown rice, whole grain noodles or quinoa. Leftovers can be stored in the fridge and enjoyed as tomorrow’s lunch.