How do you make fish taste better?
Add to List
- Clam juice: It adds substance to quick fish stews.
- Dry vermouth: Use it instead of dry white wine in sauces for fish; it keeps much longer.
- Lemons: Bright, acidic lemon zest and juice pair well with fish.
- Mayonnaise: Use it in creamy glazes.
- Good-quality olives: Chop them to make a stuffing or topping.
What should you not eat with fish?
Milk, buttermilk, honey, urad dal and sprout grains shouldn’t be eaten with fish.
What is curry served with?
Curry dishes are usually thick and spicy and are eaten along with steamed rice and a variety of Indian breads.
Why do you Soak fish in milk before cooking?
Before cooking, soak the fish in milk for 20 minutes
In this scenario, the protein in the milk binds with the compounds that cause that fishy odor, in essence extracting if from the fish. What’s left behind is sweet-smelling, brighter flesh with clean flavor. (Just make sure you pour that milk down the drain.