How do you add flavor to a grill?
5 Great Grilling Flavor Boosters
- SECRET INGREDIENT #1: CITRUS PEELS.
- Meat and fish get a subtle zing when you add dried citrus peels to the fire and slow-cook the foods over the resulting smoke, says chef Scott Anderson of Elements in Princeton, NJ: “The aroma is as great as the taste.”
What seasonings go best with BBQ?
Salt and pepper is best combined with any citrus juice to give your barbecue that tangy taste. Some of the most common dried herbs that are best used in rubs and sauces for barbecue are rosemary and thyme, as well as sage, parsley, cilantro, basil and oregano.
What are good seasonings?
5 Spices with Healthy Benefits
- Cinnamon to Lower Blood Sugar. This popular spice comes from the bark of the cinnamon tree and is used in everything from pumpkin spice lattes to Cincinnati chili. …
- Turmeric to Fight Inflammation. …
- Ginger to Relieve Nausea. …
- Garlic to Boost Heart Health. …
- Cayenne to Ease Pain.
How do u clean a grill?
Clean the grill using a stiff wire brush dipped in water. Do not lean over the grill while cleaning, as this should create plenty of steam. For tough grease spots, add dish soap to the water or a grill cleaner. Once the surface has cooled, wipe the grate with a damp cloth to remove residue or brush bristles.
What can I grill besides burgers?
17 Delicious Grilling Recipes That Aren’t Burgers
- Grilled Guacamole.
- Grilled Watermelon Salad.
- Grilled Chipotle Lime Sweet Potato Fries.
- Grilled Strawberry Shortcake Kebabs.
- Grilled Pears with Cinnamon Drizzle.
- Grilled Polenta Bites.
- Grilled Romaine and Corn Salad.
- Grilled Tuna Skewers with Salsa Verde.
What is the most popular BBQ meat?
Brisket is the most popular cut, followed closely by sausage, and not so closely by beef short ribs. (Pork and even lamb do make appearances on menus.)